To practice as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in the province of Saskatchewan, you must be a member of, and hold a licence from, the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapists (SCRT).

We are currently updating all the information for our Internationally Educated Respiratory Therapist (IERT) applicants.

Please contact the SCRT at or by calling 306-789-3359 and we will be able to provide you with all the information you will require while we have our site "under construction". 

We will also be happy to discuss your individual application questions, address any concerns you may have, and assist you with your application during this time.  

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this temporary issue may cause you.