Here are some educational resources that you may find useful. We will include websites which have programs available for continuing education credits as they become available, so keep checking back.
Mental Health First Aid
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a nationally recognized two-day workshop involving twelve
hours of instruction and is recognized for continuing education credits with numerous
regulatory bodies. To obtain certification through the Mental Health Commission of Canada,
participants must attend all 12 hours.
THE TOPICS COVERED IN THIS 2-DAY COURSE:
• Substance-related disorders including crisis response for an overdose
• Mood-related disorders including crisis response for suicidal behaviour
• Anxiety and trauma-related disorders including crisis response for a panic attack & crisis
response for acute stress reaction
• Psychotic disorders including crisis response for a psychotic episode
DATES & LOCATIONS:
Weekend course date:
• March 16th & 17th, 2019 in Regina, SK. at Comfort Suites Hotel
Weekday course dates:
• February 28th & March 1st, 2019 in Regina, SK. at Comfort Suites Hotel
For a full list of course dates and locations, visit www.listromtrainingandconsulting.com
TIME: 8:15am – 4:00pm both days
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: PROMOTIONAL RATE FOR MARCH 2019 is $199.00 + 5% GST*,
and the course capacity is 25 participants. Seats are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis.
To secure a seat, please download a registration form at
www.listromtrainingandconsulting.com and return it to us by mail or email at the address
*Promotional rate of $199.00 + 5% GST applies only to Regina, SK. course dates in March 2019.