Items of Interest
The Saskatchewan Thoracic Society is the health professionals section of the Saskatchewan Lung Association. The Society strives to promote optimal respiratory health care through education and awareness. Membership is open to Saskatchewan health professionals who have an interest in lung health. The current membership includes physicians, respirologists, nurses, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, dieticians, pharmacists and health science undergraduate and postgraduate students and trainees.
Benefits of membership:
- The opportunity to help improve the quality of respiratory care offered in Saskatchewan.
- The opportunity to apply to the Lung Association of Saskatchewan for a Training Grant. (*Please note that applicants must have been a member in good standing for at least one year prior to requesting a training grant.)
- Reduced fees for workshops/seminars on current issues in respiratory care.
- Access to the Lung Association of Saskatchewan Research & Fellowship Award Program.
- Access to resource persons and the opportunity to meet others interested in respiratory care.